Poor immune function dramatically increases the risk of illness, recurrent disease, and even cancer. Unfortunately, many individuals suffer from suppressed immunity due to various lifestyle factors such as chronic stress, poor diet, and environmental toxins. Attending to these and other immune suppressing elements is an important part of restoring immune function. You may be able to further support restoration of your immune function by supplementing with HoltraCeuticals’ ImmunoStim.
What is ImmunoStim?
ImmunoStim is a supplemental product produced by HoltraCeuticals’ that supports illness prevention and intervention. The primary purpose of ImmunoStim is to bolster immune function so that it can better prevent and/or eliminate existing infections, viruses, and other illness. The effects of ImmunoStim makes it particularly beneficial for those who are frequently ill, already suffering from sickness, or interested in taking preventative action against potential illness.
What Does ImmunoStim Do?
ImmunoStim supports the production and activation of Natural Killer Cells or NKCs. NKCs help fight off major illness such as chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Those with chronic illness tend to have notably reduced levels of NKCs. Poor NKC prevalence is also associated with recurrent infections such as Epstein Barr and HHV-6. By supporting NKC levels and activity, ImmunoStim can alleviate already established conditions and help prevent future sickness.
Studies show that ImmunoStim also supports various immune-related factors including T-cell activation, immune-supporting cytokines, and anti-inflammatory cytokines. Bolstering the immune system in this manner may improve the efficacy of various medications and treatments.
What’s in ImmunoStim?
ImmunoStim is formulated with several natural ingredients that empower immune function. Beta-glucan, olive leaf extract, arabinogalactan, and maitake mushroom extract are just some of the impressive immune-boosting substances found in ImmunoStim.
Beta-glucans are a group of polysaccharides that provide notable immunological benefits. Over 6000 publications have investigated and presented data that demonstrate the impressive immune-boosting benefits of beta-glucan. Some of the immune-supporting attributes of beta-glucan include anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial activity, liver protection, wound healing, weight and cholesterol regulation, and anti-diabetic properties.
Until recently, it was thought that orally administered beta-glucan did not impact immunity. However, studies now show that oral application of beta-glucans does have a positive influence on immune function. Furthermore, orally administered beta-glucans are widely considered to be safe for supplemental use.
Olive Leaf Extract
Olives and olive oil are well-known for supporting various factors of wellness. Interestingly, research has found that extract of the olive leaf itself may also provide impressive health benefits. Bioactive compounds found in olive leaves have properties that promote antioxidative action, reduce blood pressure, prevent arterial plaque, decrease inflammation, lower cholesterol, and decrease blood sugar. Furthermore, olive leaf extract may provide notable immune support.
Due to its unique collection of substances, olive leaf extract is an impressive promoter of immune function. There are several substances in olive leaf extract such as secoiridoids, flavonoids, and triterpenes that help the body effectively combat a wide range of conditions from the common cold to more serious infections including candida, gonorrhea, malaria, and others. One of the most impressive compounds in olive leaf extract is oleuropein. Studies suggest that oleuropein may have potent antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
The many protective qualities of olive leaf extract made it a natural inclusion in ImmunoStim.
Arabinogalactans are polysaccharides that can be found in several plants already recognized for their immune-boosting properties. One of the most impressive qualities of arabinogalactan is its ability to increase the efficacy of NKCs and macrophages. Both NKCs and macrophages play an important role in the targeting and elimination of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites while also improving other aspects of immune function. Furthermore, studies suggest that the immune-supporting qualities of arabinogalactans may notably improve various cancer treatments.
The majority of the immune system is located in the gut. Therefore, supporting gut function can significantly improve immune activity. Studies suggest that increased intake of arabinogalactan can have a significant positive impact on gut microflora. Supporting gut balance in this manner can notably improve immune function.
Maitake Mushroom Extract
Regardless of your opinion on their flavor, mushrooms are an excellent source of beneficial nutrients including B vitamins, minerals, fiber, and even small amounts of protein. Furthermore, bioactive molecules found in mushrooms present powerful anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antioxidant properties. Studies show that maitake mushrooms specifically, may facilitate enhanced immune function and cancer prevention.
Substances found in maitake extract, particularly beta-glucan, increase production of B and T lymphocytes. Immune cells require an adequate supply of these compounds to effectively respond to pathogens, viruses, toxins, and other harmful substances. Additionally, studies have found that increasing B and T lymphocyte prevalence helps protect against free radical damage, limit the influence of viruses, and reduce the severity of already established disease.
Restore Immunity and Protect Your Wellness with ImmunoStim
Individuals who find that they tend to catch every flu, cold, infections, bacterial infections, or bug that is spread around their community are likely suffering from some degree of suppressed or weakened immunity. Unfortunately, much of the population is in this position, which places them at greater risk for general illness, recurrent disease, and cancers. One way to help restore immune function and reduce the risk of constant sickness is by taking a supplement such as HoltraCeuticals’ ImmunoStim. The powerful ingredients contained in ImmunoStim support numerous factors of immunity, which not only help treat existing illness but protect against future sickness. Restore immune function and proactively stand against potential illness by supplementing with ImmunoStim.
1. Stier, Heike et al. “Immune-modulatory effects of dietary Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucan.” Nutrition journal vol. 13 38. 28 Apr. 2014.
2. D. Markin, L. Duek, I. Berdicevsky. “In vitro antimicrobial activity of olive leaves. Antimikrobielle Wirksamkeit von Olivenblättern in vitro.” https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1439-0507.2003.00859.x.
3. Liu, Yanhong et al. “Assessment of the Antimicrobial Activity of Olive Leaf Extract Against Foodborne Bacterial Pathogens.” Frontiers in microbiology vol. 8 113. 2 Feb. 2017.
4. Sylvia Lee-Huang et al. “Anti-HIV activity of olive leaf extract (OLE) and modulation of host cell gene expression by HIV-1 infection and OLE treatment.” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. Volume 307, Issue 4, 8 August 2003, Pages 1029-1037.
5. Somerville, Vaughan et al. “The Effect of Olive Leaf Extract on Upper Respiratory Illness in High School Athletes: A Randomised Control Trial.” Nutrients vol. 11,2 358. 9 Feb. 2019.
6. Gregory S. Kelly, N.D. “Larch Arabinogalactan: Clinical Relevance of a Novel Immune-Enhancing Polysaccharide.” http://archive.foundationalmedicinereview.com/publications/4/2/96.pdf.
7. Dion, Carine et al. “Does larch arabinogalactan enhance immune function? A review of mechanistic and clinical trials.” Nutrition & metabolism vol. 13 28. 12 Apr. 2016.
8. Guggenheim, Alena G et al. “Immune Modulation From Five Major Mushrooms: Application to Integrative Oncology.” Integrative medicine (Encinitas, Calif.) vol. 13,1 (2014): 32-44.
9. Vetvicka, Vaclav, and Jana Vetvickova. “Immune-enhancing effects of Maitake (Grifola frondosa) and Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) extracts.” Annals of translational medicine vol. 2,2 (2014): 14.