× We have updated our shipping fees. Click here for more details..

Gut Feeling Max (Vanilla Chai)

Support for Intestinal Health and Function


Now in Vanilla Chai Flavor!

  • Provides support for gastrointestinal, immune, and cardiovascular health
  • Provides high doses of amino acids which can aid in the healing of the GI tract

Gut Feeling Max provides the necessary nutrients needed to support individuals with chronic inflammation of the digestive tract, as well as improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gut permeability, and digestive function. Digestion problems are one of the most common complaints, especially in individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Gut Feeling Max contains various amino acids which can be used to assist in the detoxification and healing process of the digestive system.

Additional information

Weight 31.1 oz


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Suggested Use

Mix 2 scoops (52.4 grams) of this product with water or the beverage of your choice, once daily or as recommended by your health care professional

Contains 733.6 Grams (25.87 oz)

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Scoops (52.4 grams)

Servings Per Container: 14

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

{Calories} {220} {}! {Calories from Fat} {40} {}! {Total Fat} {4.5 g} {7%*}! {Saturated Fat} {2 g} {10%*}! {Total Carbohydrate} {18 g} {6%*}! {Dietary Fiber} {4 g} {16%*}! {Sugars} {13 g} {†}! {Protein} {19 g} {}! {Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)} {2,000 IU} {500%}! {Calcium} {80 mg} {8%}! {Iron} {7 mg} {39%}! {Sodium} {5 mg} {<1%}
{Proprietary Blend:
ORYZAPRO Rice Protein, Organic Flaxseed Flour, Gum Arabic, Guar Gum} {28.7 g} {}! {L-Glutamine USP} {2.5 g} {†}! {Medium Chain Triglycerides} {1.5 g} {†}! {Alpha Linolenic Acid (from Organic Flaxseed Flour)} {1.2 g} {†}! {Arabinogalactan Heartwood (from Larch Tree)} {1 g} {†}! {L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP} {750 mg} {†}! {Glycine USP} {500 mg} {†}! {L-Proline USP} {500 mg} {†}! {Quercetin Dihydrate} {250 mg} {†}! {Skullcap Root Extract
(Standardized to contain 30% Flavones as S. baicalensis)}{250 mg} {†}! {Turmeric Root Extract
(Standardized to contain 95% Curcumin)}{250 mg} {†}! {Capolis
(Standardized to contain 5% Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester)} {200 mg}{†}! {Ginger Root Extract
(Standardized to contain 5% Gingerols)} {100 mg} {†}! {Green Tea Extract
(Standardized to contain 45% EGCg (Epigallocatechin gallate))}{100 mg}{†}! {Rosemary Leaf Extract 10:1} {100 mg} {†}

† Daily value not established

Other Ingredients: Organic Oryza Whole Grain Brown Rice Sweetener, Natural Cherry Vanilla Flavoring (MSG Free) or Natural Banana Flavoring (MSG Free), Natural Vanilla Flavoring (MSG Free), Gum Blend (CHERRY FLAVOR ONLY), Silicon Dioxide, Magnasweet, Mixed Tocopherol Blend, and Stevia Leaf Extract.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.